Friday 5 December 2008

TGIF

Woke up this morning. Had dreams last of my friend that is pregnant with a girl. It sounds awful but it was quite painful when she told me she was pregnant a few months after Olivia's death. She is also having a girl. I wish her the best, of course, but it is just weird. We would have had two girls together, very close in age. They may have been best friends. I still can not accept Olivia's death. I know it will take a long time if ever.

Having problems with the ex regarding my son. He is very over possessive of him. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to the ex. He is a very bitter, angry man. I know I did hurt him in many ways but he is getting me back so badly by not allowing me to have my son in his life. Well that is another story.

Today I am going to try and eat better and do some exercise and some chores. I need to get my Blood Pressure down. Also need to find a local ob/gyn to get my IUD out so we can start trying for another baby!

No comments: